Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day with my daddy...

Well folks we let daddy go golfing for fathers day then he took us to a picnic with friends. They had a swimming pool but unlike my little sister Emma, I am far more leerie of the water than I thought I would be.

Emma on the other hand was a floating little angel and loved being in the water as always. Well here is the little video of our pictures in the pool. You can see I am trying to float but was to afraid to let go. I am the one with blue arm floats hanging on for dear life! LOL I decided I need a pool that I can walk in to on my own. Not one that doesn't have a shallow end to it. Oh well, sooner or later I will be tall enough to stand in one like this and until then I think I want a inner tube!

View this montage created at One True Media
Father's Day with my Daddy

No comments: