Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's not easy posting in the Summer time is it? :-)

As you can tell by now we are keeping pretty busy this summer so getting around to posting in our blog page journals (Miss Emma and mine) has become a bit of a challenge. For this I say to all those who enjoy them, sorry....

I have been so busy this summer. Reading my Dick & Jane books, putt putt golfing, bumper boats and such with daddy on our special nights out and just all-around having fun swimming and jumping on my trampoline Uncle Jimmy got us last year. The toe jumps I have learned to do are awesome, just ask daddy. LOL

This past weekend I had a choice to go with daddy and Emma to the Corn Festival or go to a picnic with grandma and papa. I chose the picnic as I went with them last year and had a blast. We had the usual water balloon toss so we could get cooled off and soak a few adults along the way. The food was great and plenty of to say the least. Nothing better than good food, good fun and good people to spend an afternoon with. :-)

The neatest thing I did there was make my own ant farm. Yep! I took a plastic cup, placed leafs and grass inside it and picked up a few ants gently and made my own ant farm. Peyton my friend did the same. We must be the only 2 girls I know that like bugs! LOL Always have and most likely always will. When I was a toddler I use to pick up bee's. And yes, before you ask I got stung every single time. Silly me, I would cry over it and the next day be right out there picking another bee up just so I could go through all the ouchy stuff all over again! Grandma and Daddy says it took me quite of few stings before I realized that bee's were not the choice of bugs to pick up! Daddy says its okay to like them still but picking them up is simply not worth being stung. He was right, as usual.

I am posting a little montage of our picnic. You will get to see me holding my ant farm too. Enjoy! And by the way, after all was said and done following the picnic, Papa and Grandma surprised me and took me to the festival too!!!! They said any little girl that chooses a picnic over the once a year festival deserves both. I guess I am that special little girl...........

View this montage created at One True Media
Picnic with Dave & Tina 7/20/08

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Miss Tori is as beautiful as her sister Emma!

Joyce said...

Hi T
Uncle D and I miss you. I think of you all the time. Hope you are doing well in your new home and school. Happy early birthday on March 5!
love you T
Anut J