Saturday, March 15, 2008

My sleep over is tonight... :-)

Hi everyone. I just got off the phone with my cousin Olivia. She and I are planning our sleep over at my house tonight. I am so excited and so is she. I told her I got all kinds of pet shop figures and a new pet shop game to play just with her.

This is my first official sleep over at MY house. Usually we do our sleep overs at grandma Donna's but in November we had one at Olivia's home for her birthday and now its my birthday sleep over with her at my house. Yippee!

We are all wondering how Miss Emma (our angel) is going to handle this but I guess like everything else in life, she will adapt just fine. She is so resilient for an angel and I am thankful to have my little sister. Even when times are tough and she doesn't let me have as much time to myself as I would like. I am very protective of her due to her disabilities and her need for me.

We started going to a new private daycare provider this week. Her name is Joyce, but we call her "Aunt J." She told daddy that I am very protective of my little sister and daddy said; Yes she is. As with my little sister, I love my whole family very much. :-) I will write tomorrow and let you all know how our sleep over goes tonight.

Big angel hugs from Tori.....6 years old (3-5-02) and big sister to Angel Emma.

No comments: