Monday, March 17, 2008

Still tired from my sleep over....yawn...yawn.

Well my sleep over with Olivia went great. We had our own little pizza party, played games and of course we played with all my new little pet shop animals. Watched a few movies and stayed up far later than we should have. :-) You know how we girls are when we get together. Too much girl-talk and giggling going on to think much about sleeping. My Daddy got me a second special birthday cake so Olivia and I could celebrate my birthday together. We had to cancel our original sleep over birthday celebration due to the snow storm a week ago. My daddy is a sweet man! Turning 6 years old is too cool. I got two cakes and celebrated not once but 3 times this year! I placed a tiny video below of the cake Daddy got me. It's the little Pet Shop characters. I am really into them these days. Got bored with my little pony's for a while. You know how we girls can be. LOL Well, I would love to write a bit more but I am really tired and need to catch up on my sleep. I was a bit cranky today and it IS a school night. I will try to catch up this weekend. Special hugs to all.




No comments: