Friday, May 23, 2008

Catching up on things!

Well it has been a busy month and I think grandma and I have fallen short of keeping everyone current on what I have been doing, so let me try to catch you up on things.

Spring is definitely trying to explode here in Ohio. Been a wet one so I have not been able to play outside as much as I would like to. That makes me sad. On the upside I am doing "awesome" in school. Ms. Collins (my kindergarten teacher) send home notes to daddy all the time on how great I am doing in school. Did you know I am reading at first grade level already? We had grandparents day at my school today and Ms. Collins told my grandma how wonderful I am and that she loves my enthusiasm at school. She says I am as happy when I arrive as I am at the end of the day when its time to go home! :-)

I have been talking to Dr. Esson and he has really been nice to talk to. With all that I have gone through change wise in my home Miss Shayne thought it would be good for me to have someone to chat with and it has. He lets me play frogger when I visit him. I like that game! Daddy and I have been spending more time together, just the 2 of us. I like that too! With Miss Emma we are both kept pretty busy so its nice to get a little one of one time with just each other once in awhile.

Last week was a bummer. My mommy canceled visitation and daddy let me call grandma and papa because I was crying. They told me I could join them in town while they were shopping and then they took me to the park to play. I even got a Frappucino from Starbucks (without the coffee). It was yummy! We ran into Arielle (my cousin Boo) and she joined us at the park too. We had so much fun. I am glad grandma and papa know how to make sad feelings go away. I think that is what grandparents do best. Make us feel all better inside.

Miss Emma has been a busy little angel lately. Did you know she is saying da-da, na-na & goo-grl? Can you believe that? First they said she would never talk and now we are hearing her call my daddy and grandma (Nana) out loud. She is so cute! She is also been going potty at school too. She has gone 2 full weeks at school now. Every single day!!!! Woo-hoo for my little sister! Woo-hoo!

Did I tell you grandma got me Dick & Jane books? She said she use to read them when she was my age so she wanted me to experience them too. I have already read 3 of them to her, papa and daddy! They love my reading. Daddy enjoys my reading all the road signs when we are traveling in the car too. It is amazing how much I have learned this year. And my report card has been totally awesome too. I get rewarded for good grade with $5.00 and grandma and papa take me out to breakfast at Bob Evan's each report card time. I love it, love it, love it!!!!

Well daddy and I have a date tonight. We are going to the races just the 2 of us. I like racing and so does daddy. Its one of the things he and I do together in the summer time. We both like the loud noise of the engines. He makes me wear my headphones but I can still hear them rev up.

Wishing all of you and nice Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: