Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring has sprung!

View this montage created at One True Media
The Garage Sale- 5/21/08


Well Spring is finally here and oh how I love to play outside. The swings and trampoline are still my all time favorites at home and on weekends I get to play in our playhouse at grandma and papa's house. Two weeks ago Olivia and I had our own yard sale. I think I made mention of it but never shared any pictures on my blog page. Grandma is going to share some of the pictures with all of you this weekend.

Papa took one look at what we had done and called grandma out to see it for herself. I am not sure what they found so amusing but they were laughing for quite some time over it. I guess they had no idea how resourceful Olivia and I can be. We did not actually sell any of our toys, but we sure had a lot of fun pretending. Enjoy!

Oh yes, before I forget Happy Mother's Day to all those dear to my heart. xo

No comments: